Stage Two (LichInject) Stage Two (LichInject)

i love the thickness of tone in all your instruments and the heavy grove laid by the drums. everything just sounds so powerful. militaristic even. like a really groovy military. the breakdowns are good too! if i was to have one qualm it would be that i have no qualms haha. just when i wanted new stuff to happen at about 4 minutes it went and damn happened. so good work sir! all around

Spaghett Spaghett

While i wasn't taken to italy by this music per-say (or at least not an italy with more than 8 bits of processing power) and the title is borderline offensive. I super enjoy this track. I am a lover of chip songs myself, and the music here mega catchy. nice arpeggios; melodic based progression -- all the best things in chip music (and that killer simple tone :3) good work man!

jefvel responds:

Yay, thanks!
I will try to improve my music making skills to make even better chiptunes in the future!

Stefan KC - Love Fairies Stefan KC - Love Fairies

very energetic bass and synth design. it's trancy and dancy :) . the development is pretty good too. I was surprised at how much you kept my attention while changing the measure to measure structure so little in the moment to moment experience. i think it was because you had so much stuff happening at once. in any case good job!

HappyHype responds:

I am super glad to hear that! Thank you sir! hope you are having a great summer so far! :)